Wednesday 9 August 2017

How does the topic of fruity adult business sit with you

In recent months I've been looking into all sorts of different areas of business. Ones I knew absolutely nothing about. It's been interesting and good fun. The result has been a few new ventures and a few other opportunities which will be developed further.


I like to take the attitude of leave no stone unturned. In all areas of business. This inevitably leads to some interesting areas!

New niches

One of the niches I didn't expect (which was an eye opener) was the adult sector. You can make a lot of money in it if you are smart. The main reason is because of the competition. Huge amounts of mainstream competitors within the web development community don't enter the market. Yet the market is huge, and one ripe for creativity. The net result is a massive market with not much competition and open opportunities.

When I say not much competition it's worth being aware that I don't mean the volume of websites. I mean the way they are run. In other niches you will find lots of websites where webmasters have invested a huge amount of time and effort to rank strongly. Investment in SEO is very high. This isn't the case in the adult industry. Lots of websites easily rank for search terms that have high consumer demand.


As a result of my discoveries I've published an article on the topic. I was a bit nervous about doing it. But now its complete Im not too sure why I was. First post is an intro to try and open people up to the idea of setting up an adult business and then I may follow it up with more. Ive drafted some ideas of more but Im not sure if i'll hit the publish button. This may be best left as a one-off.

Going forward

This is not a sector I want to setup in. Not due to morals, I just dont like the idea of operating in the sector long-term. But its fascinating to look into from a purely business perspective.

Make no mistake, you have to work hard, like any other business. But it's interesting to find an area where competition is easy to beat for a skilled webmaster but yet the rewards can be very high.

No comments:

Post a Comment