Tuesday 21 February 2017

Welcome to this new microblog

This is the first post of this new microblog, I thought it would be good to do a little introduction and a sign of what's ahead and what to expect.


Truthfully I don't know exactly where it will go. The content may find a natural path of its own.

Where did it all begin?
The main website I run is called MoneyCortex. You can probably see where I got the idea for this blogs name too huh! My main site is a personal finance blog all about ways to make extra cash using the gadgets you have at home, such as your smartphone and PC.

Who am I?
My name's Chris and I'm self-employed full-time, my main work is as a web developer. This project is a mix of my profession as well as my passion for the topic of money.

I also have other social media channels and wanted to create a Blogger blog as well to be part of the community. I thought it would be a good way to communicate in a slightly different tone and talk about different things.

What content will be published?

I don't want to just rehash stuff posted elsewhere, instead this area will be completely different. The fuzzy focus of this blog is "money rules the world". Some it will be linked of course to stuff I post elsewhere, but not the same. There are things I've wanted to share but not felt they aren't suitable for the main website or Twitter, this place can be the home for those sorts of things!

The global online community of people who enjoy this niche is something that is important to me. Unfortunately you get the inevitable trolls, moaners and grammar police, but I hope over time people can enjoy coming here and build up a good feeling to it. 

That's all to say for now. If you want to subscribe please do so! Catch you again soon. Cheers. 🍻


No comments:

Post a Comment